A Company Built on Trust, Service, Integrity and Value Lives On
In 1950 Joseph John Magnolia (J.J.) established Magnolia Companies with a solid foundation which continues to be built upon and strengthened by the Magnolia family members for three generations. Carrying on the values and reputation J.J. established, his sons Joseph Magnolia, Sr. and John Magnolia, continue to nurture the trust, integrity and quality workmanship that makes Magnolia Companies one of the most referred and respected businesses in the Washington, D.C. and surrounding areas.
Growing into the multi-faceted company they are today, their products and services include plumbing, heating, cooling, indoor air quality, new construction, drain cleaning and storm water management.
- Confidence begins with five decades of quality workmanship backed with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Permits pulled with 100% code compliance
- Your trust is taken seriously — all our team members have a background check and drug test before being hired.
- Licensed Journeyman HVAC Technicians, Plumbers, and Gas Fitters
- Quality and value is constant with a team that is fully trained and equipped with the latest technology to handle your specific needs.
- Respect is a core value driving our team to always be prompt and courteous while in your home or business.
- Extended service times without overtime for your convenience.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service for the residential plumbing and HVAC divisions to be there when you need us the most.
- Products and services that feature the latest technology for greater savings.
- Over 200 GPS dispatched service vehicles from three locations ready to assist you so you’re not waiting for days.
Give our office a call today or click here to schedule a convenient appointment and let us show you why thousands of customers across the Washington region have grown to trust and depend on Magnolia for all their needs.