Is your office or public building remodel going to involve a remodel of your plumbing system? At Magnolia Plumbing we have over 40 seasoned, trained technicians who specialize in construction plumbing remodeling in retrofitting for apartment buildings, condominiums, hotels, schools, restaurants, government offices and other commercial buildings throughout the Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC area.
Our Construction Plumbing Remodeling and Retrofitting Specialties Include:
Tenant fit-outs – at Magnolia Plumbing, we work hard to make sure you and your employees or building occupants are as undisturbed as possible during the commercial plumbing remodeling process. We specialize in tenant fit-outs and will work around your schedule to ensure that your life carries on smoothly while we complete your commercial plumbing retrofitting job.
Installation of new Pumping Systems – Magnolia Plumbing has years of experience installing new pumps as part of our construction plumbing remodeling services. We have the experience and expertise to install a variety of new pumps in your building, including:
- Sump pumps – groundwater and sewage can potentially cause severe damage to the lower levels of your building if a sump pump is not operational. At Magnolia Plumbing, we can install a new sump pump in your building as part of a commercial plumbing remodel job so your building will be safe from flooding.
- Lift stations – do you have an area in your building that is lower than the main sewer lines? In these situations, a sewage lift is often needed. Call Magnolia Plumbing today to install a sewage lift system in your building as part of your commercial plumbing retrofitting job!
- Potable water pump – if your building is less than four stories, municipal water pressure is enough to get potable water throughout the whole building. If your building is any taller than that, you will need to install a potable water pump system to get safe water to all the floors in your building. If you need to install a potable water pump as part of your commercial plumbing remodel or retrofitting job, call Magnolia Plumbing!
All Mechanical Plumbing Requirements – no commercial plumbing remodel is complete without the new faucets, valves and pipes that make it go! Magnolia Plumbing can take care of all of your mechanical plumbing needs during your commercial plumbing remodel so that your system will be ready to go without a hitch.
Current Commercial Plumbing Remodeling Clients Include:
- The Madrigal Lofts www.madrigallofts.com in NW Washington, DC
- The US Capital, Walter Reed Hospital, and the Judiciary Center
Current Government Plumbing Remodeling Projects Include:
If you are remodeling a building in Maryland, Washington, DC or Northern Virginia and need to design or install a new plumbing system, contact Magnolia Plumbing today!