If you are the owner or landlord of a building in Northern Virginia, Maryland or the Washington, DC area, you are responsible for providing your tenants with a space that meets their needs – particularly if you are leasing office space. At times, your tenants will need very specific changes, such as the addition of a bathroom or a kitchen. These types of changes are referred to as tenant fit-outs and can include a wide variety of services, including:
- Adding special plumbing systems for kitchens, wash rooms, toilets and executive offices
- Adding walls or partitions in rooms based on the tenant’s business needs
- Installing floor coverings
- Adding, changing or upgrading comm systems and cabling
- Adding or replacing fixed and loose furnishings
- Installing special air conditioning systems
- Adding additional security systems around the property
- Adding special lighting beyond what you may already have
- Altering signage on the property
Finding a plumber who performs plumbing fit-outs in the area can be difficult – unless you call Magnolia Plumbing! At Magnolia Plumbing, our commercial plumbing division specializes in tenant fit-outs. Whether your current or future tenants need new sinks, bathrooms, pipes or any other plumbing fixtures, call Magnolia Plumbing for a tenant fit-out today!
Why call Magnolia Plumbing for tenant fit-outs?
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Magnolia Plumbing provides Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC area homes and businesses with affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Underground Utility, Drain & Camera, and Construction related services. Magnolia Plumbing has proudly been providing services since 1950.
Currently using over 200 GPS-enabled vehicles and friendly trained technicians, no job is too small or too large at Magnolia. You can expect a quick estimate and swift response to your problem. Let Magnolia Plumbing find a solution for you today. For added peace of mind, consider one of our Maintenance Contracts.
At Magnolia Plumbing, we are constantly “Striving for Perfection.” Our aim is to provide a superior customer service experience. Our technicians and staff are ready to give you the customer service experience you deserve and expect. Give us a call today!