Lack of maintenance is one of the most common causes of problems in plumbing, heating, and cooling system repairs and premature replacements. Regular maintenance is important because it:
- Improves your comfort by fixing hot and cold room problems.
- Increases the efficiency of your system increasing energy savings.
- Promotes a longer lifespan.
- Improves safety.
- Keeps manufacturer warranties in force.
- Peace of mind and improved reliability by reducing potential inconvenient and costly breakdowns.
A Magnolia Plumbing Ultimate Savings Agreement maintenance program is a great solution to keep your service consistent and therefore able to reward you with savings and bonus services such as:
- Discount on repairs performed on qualifying equipment
- Full, 5-year service guarantee on any repair we make on qualifying equipment*
- No overtime charges on any repair associated with qualifying equipment
- Priority, “front-of-the-line” customer service
- 24-Hour emergency service – 7 days a week
- Same-day replacements on all parts (excluding special order parts not stocked on our service trucks)
- Planned budget and automatic renewal
- Service or visit charge is applied toward the repairs (plumbing only)
Click here to contact us, or give us a call today for a more complete description of our terms and conditions as well as a sample of our service contract. Our air conditioning service in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland is top notch. We can ensure your system runs smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
* Full 5 Year Service Guarantee on any repair we make as long as you are a member of the USA Club.