- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer
Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Services
Bathroom Plumbing (Sink, Toilet & Shower) Services in Washington, DC
No room in the home goes through more water than your bathroom, which means this is the area that requires the most attention when it comes to your plumbing system. Bathroom plumbing issues are no small matter: even a very slight leak or clog can escalate into something much worse that leaves you without access to the most important bathroom fixtures. Keep repairs to a minimum and make sure they are completed promptly and properly by scheduling any bathroom plumbing service with the experts at Magnolia Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
We have been in the industry for over 50 years, and we offer 24/7 emergency services. We can be there for you at any time, day or night, in the event of a sudden leak or any other major plumbing issue. Or you can call us today to schedule an appointment for any services you may need in the future. Just get in touch with one of our skilled plumbers and know that your bathroom is in good hands.
Magnolia Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides professional bathroom plumbing services in Washington, DC and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Do You Need Bathroom Plumbing Repair or Maintenance?
There are many reasons you may need to call a plumber to repair your bathroom plumbing, and our team can handle it all. Take a look at just a few of the most common bathroom plumbing issues we encounter, and what we may do to solve them. We also offer maintenance services to help prevent such issues from occurring.
- Low Water Pressure – We’ll have to get a closer look at the pipes using our high–quality inspection equipment, as this may indicate a leak or a buildup of minerals in the pipes.
- Leaky Sink or Shower – Don’t wait to repair a leaky faucet. Our plumbers can get the job done quickly and make sure it does not become any worse.
- Spots on the Wall or a Musty Smell – This likely means that there is a leak from a pipe behind the wall, and we will repair it as quickly as possible to minimize damage to your property.
- Clogged Toilet – A plunger is not always effective for clogs, but we have professional tools and equipment to eliminate blockage anywhere in the plumbing system.
- Leaky Toilet – You shouldn’t attempt a toilet repair on your own. Allow our plumbers to put their expertise to work and use professional tools and replacement parts for a better quality repair.
Are You Looking for a New Bathroom Plumbing Installation or a Replacement?
Installing a new fixture for your plumbing system is certainly no easy task. We provide bathroom plumbing installation and replacement for toilets, sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers, and more. We are happy to you find a water efficient fixture that can help you cut back on your bills and your environmental impact. Just give us a call!
Call Us for Quality Bathroom Plumbing Services in Washington, DC
Your bathroom plumbing system deserves the attention of a specialist with the proper training to complete any job with professionalism and care. Call Magnolia Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today and learn why so many customers in the Washington, DC area trust us with their plumbing components.