At Magnolia Plumbing, we’ve been taking care of plumbing problems throughout Maryland, Virginia and DC since 1950. But the only thing easier than calling us to take care of your plumbing problems is to avoid plumbing problems in the first place! Preventative maintenance on your plumbing system should be done periodically to ensure your system will last years without any major problems.
What areas does plumbing preventative maintenance address?
Clogged drains are no fun to deal with, but they are one of the most common things we’re called out for. From hair and grease to soap scum, children’s toys and more, things that get into your pipes can cause anything from a slow drain to a complete stoppage. If you’re worried about your drains clogging up, read our clogged drain tips or call for drain cleaning!
Hopefully your walls and ceilings are well insulated to regulate your home’s temperature. But it’s just as important to insulate your pipes as well! During the winter, your pipes can freeze and crack, causing major, costly damage.
Other Things We’ll Look At
- Exposed pipes and symptoms of leaks, including small puddles or water stains
- Corrosion which can lead to leaks and bad pipe connections
- Low water pressure, which can indicate a buildup of sediment in your faucets or showerheads
- Drainage in sinks, showers and tubs–poor drainage usually means there is a clog or backup somewhere in the pipe.
- The toilet and flushing mechanisms
- Loose tiles around your water pipes, sinks and showers, which could indicate a leak or a rotting wall underneath
- The caulking around the tub, sink and toilet
- The water heater’s burner chamber for corrosion, rust and leaks
- Your washing machine hoses for cracks and leaks
Why call Magnolia Plumbing for plumbing inspection?
Headquartered in Washington, DC, Magnolia Plumbing provides Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC area homes and businesses with affordable plumbing, heating and air conditioning, underground utility, drain and camera and construction-related services. Magnolia Plumbing has proudly been providing services since 1950.
Currently using over 200 GPS-enabled vehicles and friendly trained technicians, no job is too small or too large for Magnolia. With Magnolia Plumbing you can expect a quick estimate and swift response to your problem. Let Magnolia Plumbing find a solution for you today. For added piece of mind, consider one of our maintenance contracts.
At Magnolia Plumbing, we are constantly “striving for perfection.” Our aim is to provide a superior customer service experience. Our technicians and staff are ready to provide you the customer service experience you deserve and expect. Give us a call today!